Saturday, February 26, 2011

Rant Aborted


Last night I started writing about my ideas on "cooperative play" and "personal objectives" that started crystallizing in my head after Thursday's game of Wrath of Ashardalon. Unfortunately, in trying to segue into my "philosophy" I had to describe my thoughts on Wrath, and by the time I fell asleep (I was writing in bed) the post had basically devolved into a 3+ page rant regarding the game itself (and that was BEFORE I even started to reference recent articles on "addiction-design" philosophy in video game design).

While it would be "fun" to post yet another ranty rant regarding a WotC game, I think it would be counterproductive to discussing my actual point regarding cooperative play and personal objectives...so I scrapped it for now. Hopefully, I can have a more coherent post up later today.
: )




1 comment:

  1. This is definitely a teaser. I'm looking forward to your thoughts. They're always worth reading.

    The danger of working in bed is that no matter how interesting the subject the temptation is right there.

    ReplyDelete